Data Insights and Analytics Team Lead
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000791845106
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global systems integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, Service Providers and the Federal Government. WWT employs over 3,000 people and operates more than 1.5 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the U.S. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the past four years.
We are looking for smart, passionate IT professionals.
World Wide Technology (WWT) Data Insights and Analytics team members work in a very dynamic and challenging environment designing and implementing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions. There are no skill silos here. Our team members utilize a broad range of technical skills towards the continued build-out of our enterprise data warehouse and expanded analytics capabilities across the enterprise.
As a member of our Data Insights and Analytics team you will:
- Be equal member of a cohesive and selfless team.
- Work in an agile team - plan, prioritize, design, test and coordinate end to end delivery of solutions.
- Assist in the staffing, mentoring, and development of analysts and developers.
- Coach and assist in the performance review process for team members.
- Mobilize teams across the business and IT to continue to innovate and leverage data.
- Assist in the monitoring, measuring, and promotion of the success of analytics and its value to the organization.
- Balance the delivery of data sources that solve today’s problems vs. those that scale for the future.
- Lead efforts to define a strategy on self-service business intelligence with an emphasis on data-driven decisions.
Qualified applicants will:
- Have a BS/BA degree.
- Have experience in data warehousing, business intelligence, and/or analytics.
- Have experience in relational databases; Oracle preferred.
- Have experience writing, reading, and interpreting SQL queries.
- Have leadership experience and a demonstrated ability to coach up, down, and across.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Have experience with BI reporting tools; Tableau and/or PowerBI preferred.
- Have experience as a change agent, embracing new technologies and driving adoption of the latest design methodologies.
- Have an understanding of an analytics platform, its use-cases, and best practices.
- Have experience working within cross-functional teams.
- Embrace the WWT culture and values.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made.
Job Number: #21-1919
Posting Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072