IT Financial Operations – Senior Oracle Applications Developer
World Wide Technology
Posting ID: 5000820191506
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global systems integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world evaluate, architect, and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, Service Providers and the Federal Government. WWT employs over 4,000 people and operates more than 1.5 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the U.S. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the past five years and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor’s 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a seasoned, smart, passionate IT professional to join the IT Financial Operations team.
You will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with a cross-functional team that provides diverse solutions to our business stakeholders and impacts everyone that works at WWT. The IT Financial Operations team uses a broad range of functional and technical skills toward the continued build-out of our enterprise applications.
As a member of our Financial Operations team, you will:
- Work closely with analysts, developers, and architects to ensure development meets requirements and delivers optimal performance.
- Debug issues in production environment and be part of production support.
- Work in an agile/scaled team - plan, prioritize, design, test and coordinate end-to-end delivery of solutions.
- Embrace the opportunity to expand your skillset both functionally and technically.
- Take complete ownership of your work with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
- Participation in testing with analysts and business users.
- Create technical design and support documentation.
Character qualities you'll need:
- Enjoy collaboration, with a preference for face-to-face communication
- Be self-directed, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Have an ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Be innovative, have outside-the-box creativity, and present alternative ideas
- Be a good active listener and communicator
- Possesses a high level of Integrity
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and change
- Willingness to learn new skills, technologies
Technical/functional experience you'll need:
- BS/BA degree in IT or related field
- 5+ years of development experience with Oracle Cloud ERP and/or Oracle R12 applications
- Proven technical hands-on with Oracle modules like Receivables, General Ledger, Payables, Project Accounting etc.
- Strong hands-on with SQL, PLSQL, BI Publisher a must
- Technical hands-on with Oracle application development tools/technologies like Workflows, Oracle Forms/Reports, UNIX Shell scripting, Web ADI, SQL Loader etc., is desired
- Oracle SOA Suite or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) experience is preferred
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Analyze complex business processes and perform data modeling, design, and implement technical solutions for Financial/Accounting process areas
- Perform unit/integration testing, and collaborate with others in regression/system/user-acceptance testing
- Review and ensure that the development standards are maintained across technical deliverables
- Direct, delegate, and mentor technical team in the design, coding, debugging, etc.
- Agile or Scaled development methodologies experience
**WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.**
Job Number: #22-0259
Posting Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072