Posting ID: JP-002663044
Aston Carter is looking for qualified candidates to fill an accounting role with a manufacturing company in the St Louis area. Candidates must have previous manufacturing experience.
• Lead Accountant in month-end close process including preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Consolidates and creates monthly financial statements and management reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet and Board of Director Presentations etc.).
• Reconcile various balance sheet accounts; review for accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries, as needed.
• Maintain fixed asset registers and calculate depreciation expense in accordance with the Company’s capitalization polices.
• Support with preparation, coordination, and review of supporting schedules analysis related to the year-end financial audit.
• Support accounting team with projects as assigned.
• In-office attendance is required of this position.
Finance, Accounting, Reporting, General ledger, Financial
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• A minimum of at least 3-5 years of experience is required.
• Experience creating journal entries, data analysis and performing balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Experience with a Manufacturing Company preferred but not required
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Proficient MS Office Skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLookups and Power Point).
• ERP System experience is required.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Ryan Manning
Phone: (314) 801-5246