Domain Architect - Contact Center (UCCE)
World Wide Technology
Posted Saturday, January 21, 2023
Posting ID: 5000920594006
Domain Architect - Contact Center (UCCE)
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14.5 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
What will you be doing?
The Domain Architect - Contact Center (UCCE/PCCE) will be responsible for the full enterprise design, troubleshooting and oversight of UCCE deployments.
- Review and validate understanding of customer business requirements
- Translate the business requirements into technical and business solutions
- Create High-Level and Low-Level design document and review with the customer
- Follow WWT and Customer standards for design documentation.
- Review and recommend process changes
- Implement, test, train, and support UCCE & PCCE projects.
- Develop ICM and CVP call flow scripts
- Assist with Creation of Statement of Work
- Expertise of major on-prem and cloud vendors in Contact Center space: Cisco, Genesis, Avaya, Five9, NICE inContact.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both executives and technical leaders at Fortune 500 organizations.
- Qualified candidates will have 10+ years of UCCE/PCCE design and deployment experience
- Strong foundational understanding of Contact Center processes, operations, and management
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, and presentation skills required
- Qualified applicants need to specialize in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise technologies but would also have exposure to other Cisco Advanced Technologies such as Unified Communications.
- Candidate must have enterprise design, configuration, and documentation experience with the following:
- Cisco Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)
- Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
- Cisco CVP Unified Call Studio
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Reporting
- Cisco Finesse
- Outbound option
- Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Webex Contact Center (WxCC) experience a plus
- WFM experience is a plus
- Contact Center AI is a plus
- Knowledge of CCE portion of integration with third party products such as Acqueon, Verint / Calabrio etc.
- Strong UCCE/PCCE troubleshooting experience required
- Additional qualifications in SQL, SOAP/Rest API integration, Database integrations preferred
- Experience with Cisco Finesse Custom Gadget development / Google CCAI integrations / Cisco UCCX a plus.
- The candidate should feel comfortable supporting the sales effort with presentations and meeting with customers.
- Cisco Contact Center Specialty Certifications are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 25-30% Travel required.
Want to learn more about Infrastructure Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/infrastructure-services
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.
Job Number: #23-0120
Posting Locations:Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072