B2B Integration Developer
World Wide Technology
Posted Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Posting ID: 5000916890900
Supply Chain Program Enablement - B2B Integration Developer
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates in more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor’s 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a B2B Integration Developer with a specialized focus on enabling Customer-Facing B2B Integration solutions. This Developer will join the Supply Chain Program Enablement (SCPE) team based in St. Louis, MO. While St. Louis-based candidates are preferred, qualified US-based candidates will also be considered in a full-time remote capacity.
WWT specializes in providing its customers with Supply Chain services including planning, procurement, order management, and inventory management. This role will help facilitate the systematic exchange of critical data elements between WWT and our Customers. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team consisting of other Developers, Analysts, and Architects. Team Members utilize a broad range of functional and technical skills and are encouraged to expand their functional knowledge and technical capabilities.
This position will serve as a B2B Integration Developer for the Supply Chain Program Enablement (SCPE) team. Core responsibilities include the following:
- Developing and enhancing integration-based solutions that adhere to external Customers’ connectivity, format, and content requirements
- Provide PL/SQL Subject Matter Expertise to Team on database design, development, and support activities for data extraction/insertion
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to integration-based solutions
- Partner with SCPE Analyst peer group to ensure technical design is feasible, scalable, and supportable
- Partner with WWT IT Architecture team during design ideation sessions to determine technical approach for new customer-facing integration requests
- Assist in establishing best practices for technical design of integration solutions supported by Team
- Participate in Technical Code Reviews with peer group
- Lead demos of new and existing functionality that is supported by SCPE Team
- Actively contribute during all Agile Ceremonies (PI Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Team Retros, etc)
- Provide technical perspective during grooming/planning Agile ceremonies
- Provide customer-facing and end-user support as a part of SCPE Support Rotation
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related technical field.
- Strong knowledge or experience with Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, and general database operations
- Experience with Integration-centric technologies - RESTful APIs, AS2 Connectivity, cXML, JSON, EDI X12, or SFTP
- Hands-on experience with software development, including detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design and correcting flaws based on requirements testing
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks, and tools
- Willingness to continue to learn and acquire new skills
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with strong work ethic and ability to act as a self-starter
- Knowledge of Supply Chain services, strategy, processes, tools
- Experience with object-oriented development and data sources (Oracle, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Oracle Application Object Library, Oracle EBS development, and Concurrent Programs within of Order Management, Purchasing, Pricing and related areas.
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodologies
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.
Job Number: #23-0031
Posting Locations:St. Louis, Missouri
Maryland Heights, Missouri
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072