Posted Monday, May 15, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003776019
This is primarily a triage role so candidates must be comfortable with 80-90% of responsibilities being administrative (non-clinical).
Candidates will be responsible for telephone and walk-in triage, contacting patients regarding results and plan of care, scheduling procedures, entering ancillary orders, drawing labs, assisting CMAs on rooming patients, medication reconciliation, EKGs, phlebotomy, and review and complete in-basket process.
- Performance will be assessed based of patient/provider feedback, efficiency in rooming/grooming patients, and accuracy in documentation
- 1+ years’ experience as an RN within an acute care facility or hospital
- Cardiac experience preferred but not required
- BSN and RN license in NC required
- EPIC experience preferred but not required
Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00a-4:30p
triage, plan of care, phlebotomy, Vitals
Recruiter: Michaela Mann