Posting ID: JP-002484507
Actalent is Hiring for a telecommunications engineer!
- Work on challenging assignments that include investigating, trouble-shooting, and solving a wide variety of engineering and construction-related issues.
- Coordinate design activities to ensure installation and operations will comply with specifications, codes, and client requirements.
- Design a variety of transmission networks, and switching systems with input from various customers and departments.
- Design, and provision LAN and WAN data networks
- Develop and provision Service offerings utilizing network protocols such as SIP and MGCP
- Design, set up, and manage IPTV networks using the latest Industry protocols
- Write technical specifications.
- Understand and complete RUS Forms and Contracts.
- Attend training and conferences to maintain Professional License.
- Prepare reports and studies that present technical information in a clear and concise manner and meet client requirements.
- Ability to read and understand various engineering drawings and specifications.
- Travel as required; up to 15% overnight travel
- Effectively communicates to management, coworkers, customers, and large groups (State meetings, Board of Directors, Annual meeting, etc.).
- Influence new business for engineering and other departments.
- Identify and recommend quality telecommunication products.
- Report to upper management of current and future communication products and network designs.
Installation, Design, fiber optic, telecommunications construction, lan/wan, IPTV, sip, mgcp
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Degree required.
- Professional Engineering PE License with the ability to get reciprocity in other states as required.
- Experience in the design of fiber optic
- Experience managing telecommunication construction projects.
Valued but not required skills/experience"
- construction experience is a plus
- knowledge in designing communication networks
- Experience with Class 4/5 switching
- Experience with Softswitches
- IP Experience
Experience Level: Expert Level
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION EMAIL RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072