Customer Service Associate 420+
Posting ID: JP-002317413
- This position is the primary point of contact for customers
- Coordinating customer product requirements with internal functional departments including production, shipping, and outside sales
- Form strong relationships with customers, helping identify solutions which will benefit both the customer and the company
- Manages the customer order process from initial customer request for pricing and presentation of the pricing quote through receipt of customer purchase order and entry into an order management system (SAP)
- CSR will also act as conduit between customer and functional groups on any changes to production or shipping schedule
- Manage a limited number of accounts and be challenged to grow sales with these accounts
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Associates or bachelor's degree Preferred
- Math, written, and reading skills
- Knowledge of production/scheduling processes
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072