Chemistry Lab Technician
Posting ID: JP-002664866
· Chemistry Lab Technician
· $19-22/hr depending on experience
· Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
· Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology or related field
· Conduct testing of raw materials and/or finished pharmaceutical and biological products following established test procedures utilizing analytical instrumentation
· Computer Data Acquisition Systems (CDAS) and Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
· Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), CGMPs, Company Quality Standards and FDA/EU Guidelines
· Adhere to testing schedules to accomplish a high volume of critical work without compromising the integrity of the results
· Communicate effectively with lead analysts and colleagues
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jessica Koethe
Phone: (515) 657-5478