Controls Technician I
Posting ID: JP-002179890
The Controls Technician I will be responsible for plant preventative maintenance specifically within automated equipment. You will diagnose and resolve problems involving machine control systems including electrical, robotic, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic. You will also be involved in researching and generating solutions to problems as well as implementation of the solutions.
- 1st and 2nd Shift Openings.
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial machines and equipment.
- Accurately diagnose and resolve problems involving machine control systems including but not limited to electrical, robotic, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic
- Research, communicate and implement possible solutions
- Seek out and integrate other skill sets as necessary
- Overseeing and reviewing completion of projects
- Make recommendations for preventive and process improvements
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school majoring in Electronics
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Colby Nugen
Phone: (402) 997-7621