Posting ID: JP-002664976
- Individuals will be working in a call center environment, but taking only an average of 15 calls per day
- Calls revolve around client billing, and then primarily researching customer needs and problems. For example, if a payment doesn't match billing they will do the research to see why.
- Microsoft Excel skills are a must, with a strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a team centered environment.
Additional Skills and Qualifications
• Must have a working knowledge of the following functions of Group Administration -- new case set up; issue; billing; collection and reconciliation of premium; processing small case policy changes; on-going administration; group terminations and final accounting.
• Field customer inquiries via telephone, email, or other written correspondence and utilize empathy and patience with all customers.
• Research of customer needs and problems; development of informed, innovative solutions; and decisive action within defined parameters of authority; to build customer loyalty while maintaining the financial and procedural integrity of the case. This includes pro-actively calling customers.
• A working knowledge of the functions and systems across the organization as they relate to administrative functions.
• Meeting or exceeding service standards with respect to accuracy, turnaround time and overall quality of work product and service.
• Have the ability to assess situations, communicate issues promptly, and offer thoughtful solutions.
• Handle and complete special assignments and projects within provided timeframes.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelors of Science preferred but not required.
Previous insurance experience preferred but not required.
6 months experience working in a position that multiple tasks were taken on at once.
Candidates MUST be very team oriented and ready to work with other groups in the building. MUST be willing to help those around them
Candidates must have strong Oral and written communication skills.
Candidates must have a proven track record of problem solving skills.
Customer Service skills for this position include timely response, strong communication skills and an understanding of the support role that they play.
Candidates with call center experience are not necessarily desired for this position.
Excel experience and understanding
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Andrew Hanson