Job Search & More
Premium Processing Specialist
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003898924
- Responsible as a lead person for processing specialty lines of business such as auto, general liability, garage, and cargo; training staff; and testing applications.
- Provides input and helps create a central library of documentation used in premium processing entry which includes statistical coding, underwriting, and pricing bulletins and directives.
- Trains new and existing users for Premium Processing Unit on new or enhanced system applications.
- Responsible for maintaining data quality captured on the V-4 Mainframe System.
- Receives and reviews daily any identified rating or coding errors and advises the responsible individuals of corrections needed.
- Answers questions and researches work-related premium entry problems.
- Assists Processing Technicians with complex policy transactions.
- Assists with writing user-level instructions and coding summaries.
- Interprets manual information and performs follow-up research to answer users' questions.
specialty lines, processing, premium processing, insurance terminology, coding
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent and two years of college-related courses or equivalent
- 1-2 years of insurance or medical coding experience
- V-4 online system experience
- PC application software such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database
This role has the potential for hybrid work after 90 days of training.
Recruiter: Hannah Ebbing
Phone: (319) 731-1087