Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002664979
Looking for out-going new Customer Service Representatives that are ready to get to work. Below are some of the qualifications for your position.
If you thrive on opportunity and challenge, and have the confidence that your success is dependent upon your talents and efforts, you want to be part of the our team! We are a progressive and growing organization that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in the electrification and cable management markets.
In this role, you’ll be an important part of the Inside Sales team, assisting customers and outside sales representatives with many of their day-to-day activities, including:
- Handle customer inquiries and requests via phone and e-mail
- Provide support to our outside sales team
- Communicate with internal customers to fulfill customer requirements
- Work hand and hand with our contract review team to properly fulfil customer orders
- You will assist in helping our business continue to grow. This is a multi-faceted position in a medium-sized organization, so you must be able to interact comfortably with other departments on a regular basis.
- Strong customer service experience
- Customer support and call center experience
- Ability to multitask
- Strong team player
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Typing skills of at least 50 WPM with High Accuracy
- Proficient use of Office365 tools
- Good communication and critical thinking skills
- High degree of diligence and detail
- Ability to work at a steady pace even with interruptions, and some time pressure.
- Must be able to communicate with the customer via phone and email and be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
If you have the initiative to "get things done" and possess exceptional communication and time management skills, we want to talk with you. Give us a call at 319-720-3486.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Andrew Hanson