Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-002665054
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives in the Omaha area. This position is all inbound calls, and has a generous bonus structure that increases overall pay significantly. There also is incredible room for growth within the company, and we are excited to hear from you!
The Client Services Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Maintaining industry leading service standards
• Providing customer service via phone to potential clients or
• Timely entry of all inbound leads
• Availability and dependability to multitask
• Highly focused on a total team environment
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• Customer service experience in a call center setting
• Current P&C License preferred but not required, or auto Insurance experience preferred but not required
• Experience in the insurance industry
Some highlights of our benefits are:
• Great work environment with growth opportunity
• Onsite cafeteria
• Free gym onsite with cardio, weights, and classes
• Subsidized downtown parking
• Competitive compensation including bonus structure
• Generous amounts of vacation and sick time
• Closed on major holidays • 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
• A fantastic healthcare package
• Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment
If you feel like you could be the right fit for the position, please feel free to give us a call at 319-720-3486.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Andrew Hanson