Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003909130
- Conduct analytical testing on in-process and finished products using HPLC and GC-MS.
- Conduct physical testing such as viscosity, density, pH, wet sieve, titrations, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment.
- Assist in general lab cleanliness and proper disposal of chemicals.
- Upkeep detailed documentation and laboratory notebooks.
- Participate in internal quality audits as scheduled or as needed.
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a bachelor's degree, ideally in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Experience with HPLC highly preferred but not required
Recruiter: Mykaela Clark
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.