Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003899161
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Conducting analytical testing on products using HPLC, UHPLC, GC, GC-MS, QDa
- Conducting physical testing including but not limited to Viscosity, Density, pH, Wet Sieve, Particle Size Distribution, Karl Fischer Moisture titrations etc.
- Testing of products includes Finished Products, In process samples and Waste water/storm water
- Provide analytical data and support to Plant units to ensure efficient operation and production of quality products
- Provide accurate, timely and defensible data to Plant units and/or regulatory agencies
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment as directed and coordinated with Lab chemists
- Maintain retention sample storage area
- Assist in general housekeeping for the lab including proper disposal of chemicals
- Perform analysis and record keeping required for Plant compliance with local permits for waste, waste water and environmental reporting
- Participate in internal quality audits as scheduled or as needed
- Troubleshoot analytical chromatographic issues including the instruments and methods
- Other QC lab related activities to ensure continuity of production in the lab
Recruiter: Jessica Koethe
Phone: (515) 657-5478
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.