General Manager / FAA Accountability Manager
Posting ID: JP-002342116
Aerotek Aviation LLC. is looking to hire a General Manager / FAA Accountability Manager in Henderson, NV.
Role and Responsibilities:
The General Manager / FAA Accountability Manager is an FAA certified Airframe and Powerplant mechanic who is responsible for the complete, overall operation of the repair station. This position requires its incumbent to have an excellent blend of customer, commercial, operational, and leadership skills as well as sound knowledge of the industry and related finances.
• Responsible for the repair station’s compliance with all applicable CFR’s and manufacturer’s requirements.
• Ensures adequate housing, facilities, and resources and their continued maintenance.
• Responsible for the organization design and implementation of an appropriate structure for current and future business strategies.
• Provides adequate equipment, material, and training of competent personnel for proper operation of the repair station.
• Serves as the primary contact with the FAA and other regulatory agencies.
• Responsible for overseeing the organization’s business performance and ensuring that company goals are met in a timely and efficient fashion.
• The GM is the Accountable Manager for all aspects of aviation compliance and certification under the Federal Aviation Administration- FAA.
• Monitors and evaluates Apex Aviation’s operational performance to ensure increased profitability and productivity.
• Monitors and tracks quality standards and ensures continuous improvements in workflows and services to increase profitability.
• Completes required training and maintains training currency as defined in Company Manuals.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Avionics, Repair, Troubleshooting, Management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Experience managing 145 Repair Station - multiple Depts to include Maintenance / Quality / Avionics
Able to manage 30+ employees
Extensive knowledge of FAA regulations
Ability to be FAA Accountability Manager
Turbine aircraft experience
Valid Driver’s License
Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
Managing a P&L
Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
Manage, lead, and help others grow in the company.
Insistence on establishing Standard Operating Procedures in a growing business.
Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
Overtime will be required as business demands.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Tyler Williams