Remote Chat Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002663962
Remote chat specialist, looking for someone with data entry and customer service experience!
• Answer emails and Chats from customers with a variety of different questions
• Advise customers of Wellness Plan benefits
• Engage sales tactics to retain customers
• Assist in providing general customer service and quick, complete service
• Educating customers on benefits of continuing with pet plan
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
THIS WILL BE REMOTE.
Candidates must have:
- Desktop computer or laptop WITH an additional monitor
- Ethernet cable
- Windows 10 or better
- 85 Mbps download speed
• At least 1-year experience in a call center- Strong customer service skills
• Experience in a high volume data entry role
• Ability to type at least 45 WPM
• Basic computer knowledge
• Quick learner, positive attitude
• Quiet and private work environment
• This is very customer service-focused with a need for being organized and the ability to speak/write well since most correspondence will be via email.
Able to work between the following hours:
- 6AM - 6PM PST
- 7AM- 7PM MST
- 8AM- 8PM CST
- 9AM- 9PM EST
All candidates must complete a typing test (45 WPM)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brian Robles-Ortiz