Posting ID: JP-002051478
Position Title: Business Analyst 2
# of positions: 1
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year contract to hire
Extension possible: Yes
Conversion Possible: Yes
Overtime or weekends required: No - 40 hours per week (8:30am - 5:30pm)
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Working in a Team of: About 6 analysts total - Will work with account managers at company. Will be assigned to 1-2 different clients
Personality style: This role will be client-facing. Looking for someone who is willing to help, be a team-player, etc.
How will performance be measured: Building up their independence with their work; asking questions. This is not a "sink or swim" position. The first few weeks will getting trained up on the process, then start working independently after.
Typical day: Will be working on any variety of ad-hoc one off reports; pulling it out to Excel, then reporting on it for a presentation or a client-facing deliverable.
Our practice is focused on overcoming patient affordability issues in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry by providing strategic analyses to brand management teams and leaders at top U.S. pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our clients rely on our knowledge, experience, and aptitude for problem-solving to manage their savings programs and optimize patient access strategies across their organizations. Our ability to leverage and manipulate big data, coupled with our in-depth understanding of a constantly evolving U.S. healthcare system, puts us in a unique position to deliver high-quality insights that address a variety of client needs.
Possess the largest and most comprehensive set of healthcare data assets in the world. Additionally, the PAAS team generates client data through savings program transactions captured by our proprietary claims engine. From our position atop this wealth of information, we seek to deliver unparalleled insights and analysis to our clients. We are seeking the best, brightest, and most analytically motivated individuals to join our team.
The Role of a PAAS Analyst:
Analysts begin under the guidance of more team members, but are quickly provided with opportunities to contribute to all aspects of client engagements. Team members will begin to assume an active ownership in running projects and mentoring more junior colleagues. The analytic rigor and creativity of our Analysts work is critical to the success of our engagement teams and our practice as a whole.
As PAAS Analyst you'll be responsible for:
* Leveraging skills in Excel and SQL to yield trends, conclusions, and actionable recommendations for clients
* Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions and collaborating with account management team members throughout client engagements
* Evaluating secondary data on markets, physicians, patients, and pharmacies
* Developing and working with reporting tools to derive insights and forecasting
* Coordinating both directly with clients as well as through the PAAS account team to manage the analytics needs of the clients for both scheduled and ad hoc requests
* Creating reports, presentations and other client deliverables
* Presenting to client audiences via teleconference, videoconference, or in face-to-face meetings
* Building professional relationships with internal and external members of the client team
* Proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and client engagement methodologies
An ideal candidate will have:
* A strong analytical record, excellent problem-solving abilities, and strong quantitative skills
* Exceptional communication skills and be a proven team contributor
* An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving healthcare industry
* Good project management, time management and organizational skills
* Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral)
* Exceptional IT literacy in PowerPoint and Excel; VBA, PowerBI and/or SQL are a plus
* A willingness or ability to travel as needed (10% on average)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Co-pay cards, savings programs in the pharma space
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
• Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072