Posting ID: JP-002092409
*NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS*
AM Digital Developer
The team is looking for a highly motivated hands-on technology engineer to build, lead and deliver Digital capabilities using some of the latest technologies available. As a lead Software Engineer, your mission is to work closely with our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
A significant aspect of the role consists of developing multiple digital properties such as websites, mobile applications etc providing the best experience for our clients; this is a greenfield project that requires navigating a complex user organization with a combination of global requirements and region-specific customizations as applicable.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent with relevant experience.
• 2+ years of total experience in digital platforms.
• Demonstrated track record of delivery in an agile environment
• Experience with integrating internal applications to vendor APIs
• Good communication skills
Technical Skill Set
• Strong experience in designing and developing applications using object oriented principles and design patterns in Java
• Working knowledge of Spring framework
• Comfortable with front-end, client-side technologies including:
o HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap
• Experience implementing RESTful services
• Testing tools including
o Jasmine, junit, Phantom.JS, Selenium, Fluent, Cucumber
• Cloud application development, Spring and Spring Boot
• Build/Packaging tools including Jenkins, Maven, node/npm, Grunt, Webpack
• Code versioning tools such as GIT/SVN
Java 8, Spring boot, React, microservices, angular
Top Skills Details:
Hands on code development using java 8
Knowledge and practical use of Spring Frameworks, most notably Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
Hands on UI development using either React or Angular. Needs to be capable of building new features and components.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge of cloud would be a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072