Posting ID: JP-002177937
Opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. They offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. They are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine.
- Individual will be responsible for the material composition determination required for EU MDR Labeling.
- Collaborates with internal manufacturing partners, contract manufacturers, designers, regulatory and product specialists to determine material information. Individual must be able to review and understand engineering drawings in order to determine material information.
- Basic understanding of GD&T also preferred.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Preferred degree includes a minimum of a B.S. in biomedical, mechanical, materials, and chemical engineering OR from the sciences: physics, chemistry, or engineering science.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 or more years experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. Individual must have a strong ability to document findings in a report format that will be used for reviews.
- Excellent written communications skills are required. Individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and be very familiar with Windows 10 basic applications and navigating internet browsers and settings.
- Preferred familiarity with Materials related standards as well.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kyle Trauger
Phone: (973) 829-4361