Posting ID: JP-002148102
1) Provides analytical support for production.
2) Performs GC, HPLC or Wet chemistry analyses on Raw Material, In-process and Finished Lot samples.
3) Supports Analytical and Chemical Development by testing samples.
4) Provides quick turnaround of in-process samples to production when necessary.
5) Thoroughly documents all results in attachments.
6) Initiates deviations and investigations as needed.
7) Evaluates data entered into Win LIMS via trending reports.
8) Performs all tasks in accordance with cGMP compliance.
9) Assists in writing of SOPs, testing standards, protocols and reports.
10) Assists in training of lab personnel on instrumentation, methods, and cGMP.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1) A Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or related science
2) 1-5 years of cGMP work experience is required.
3)Proficient in either GC, HPLC or Wet chemistry
4) Excellent written and computer documentation skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072