Posting ID: JP-002150590
- Responsible for supporting the upgrades of Desktops & Laptops from Windows 7 to either a new system on Windows 10, or an in-place upgrade to Windows 10
- Use of universal safety procedures for laboratory environment including using Personal protective equipment & Social Distancing requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Successful experience with managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact with various departments within the organization and communicate to various management levels.
- Responsible for performing eDiscovery processes such as collecting and storing electronic data as images, performing quality control of data, retrieving data, processing data sources into various file formats, and conducting data restoration
- Responsible for providing end users support post upgrade
- Responsible for meeting stringent weekly goals
- Responsible for mutually scheduling the end user upgrade including proper communication with end users on timeline and ETA of migration completion.
- Physically remove old hardware and install new hardware at a given site for a user. Able to lift 10lbs to assist in the Quest ITAM Hardware Disposal Process.
windows 7, windows 10, Data Retention, troubleshooting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- May be asked to assist in troubleshooting of hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers. Install hardware and software on workstations. Utilize ticketing system, when necessary. Re-image computers perform data migrations and restorations, and conduct remote problem solving when required. Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
*to be onsite in Teterboro, NJ*
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Casey Baumgaertel