Chemistry Development Associate
Posting ID: JP-002067556
The Development Associate will conduct and support projects for the development of new client product processes related to chemical baths.
- In charge of documenting and creating SOP's for each client's needs.
- Perform metal, precious metal or chemical processes employing techniques appropriate to the task to maintain or improve the Company's competitive market position.
- Collect samples for analytical testing. Submit to lab or perform desired characterization.
- Develop SOPs, Work Instructions, Process Flow Diagrams, FMEAs and Control Plans.
- Ensure that safety and process hazard reviews are conducted for new or modified equipment and procedures.
- Report on the progress and status of activities.
Chemistry, Development, research associate, research, research data analysis, development associate, metals, FMEA, SOP, Industrial
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or materials science field.
• 2 years of professional technical experience in an industrial environment (internships will work)
• Demonstrated ability to successfully participate on technical and/or design projects and teams
• Good written and presentation skills
• Comfortable using computers, specifically Excel
• 1-2 years’ experience participating in technical and product development projects
• Experience including data acquisition, metalworking, casting, machining, or chemical manufacturing
• Proven product or process development skills
• Additional software skills such as statistical (eg: Minitab)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072