Posting ID: JP-002145316
Aerotek's is looking for multiple distribution engineers to join it's clients team at their Albuquerque, NM location. Aerotek's client was recently awarded work at PNM (Public Service of New Mexico) to support large utility projects in their portfolio. They have immediate long-term needs for several new hires to support this work.
- Will be working on a mix of distribution, substation, and transmission projects
- Scoping and feasibility studies
- About 50/50 design and engineering
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, designers, and drafters
- Coordinate design/review of distribution projects including preparation and review of bill of materials, cost estimates, and traffic control plans required to support construction
- Perform field inspections and evaluations of electrical systems for outside plant design
- Produce detailed design documentation including utility design system, line layout/routing, overhead and underground distribution, and identification of conflicting utilities
- Contributes to and implements design modifications to improve quality of projects and process improvements
Apply design standards to underground and aerial pole line cable plant, including:
- Joint Use Design
- Pole Replacement
- Primary Service
- Reliability/Maintenance Design
- Interface with Vendor to resolve and respond to any inquiries.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Sine software
Electrical Design Engineering
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072