Posting ID: 7362865
My client, a fast-paced pharmacy located in Brooklyn is looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join their team.
1. 200-300 scripts daily
2. 4+ years of retail pharmacy experience
3. Strong communication skills/problem solver
1. Consult with Case Management, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Physicians, and clinical staff in order to identify potential patients for the Medical Center's Prescription Discharge Program
2. Interview patients with respect to services offered by the Pharmacy
3. Verify and discuss insurance coverage matters with patients and present HIPAA
4. Review financial information with reference to patient co-pays and patient accounts
5. Responsible for delivery of medications to the Medical Center's Clinical Staff and Medical Center departments
6. Coordinate with Pharmacy staff to expedite pharmacy services
7. Verify the availability and insurance coverage of specialty situation products
8. General computer skills, Retail pharmacy experience, and Pharmacy 3rd Party knowledge preferred. Excellent communication and data collection skills necessary. PTCB certification expected. Knowledge of Etreby Pharmacy System a plus.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Rita Yong