Mail Room Clerk (On-Site)
Posting ID: JP-002178811
Our client, one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada, is seeking a Office Services Associate / Mailroom Clerk in Manhattan!
- 5+ years of Mail room experience accompanied with administrative experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Copier/Fax/FedEx/Postage/Machine knowledge
- Help maintain the overall cleanliness and order/organization of the office space
- Maintain established vendor relationships to ensure a productive office environment
- Liaise with building management regarding common area services and maintenance.
- Manage post and courier services to ensure timely collection and delivery
- Place orders for general office supplies and maintain proper records.
- Proactively ensure that excellent housekeeping standards are maintained in conference/meteg rooms
- Communicate and liaise regularly with colleagues booking conference rooms to verify requirements and expedite changes
If you meet the requirements, please apply! Interviews week of June 14th.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brittany DiBernardo
Phone: (212) 320-8632