Posting ID: JP-002175557
Software Engineer - Liverpool, NY
We are hiring Software Engineers to support Electronic Warfare/Radar based programs for a well-known Defense company located within the Upstate NY area.
- C++ Programming Experience
- Linux OS is required.
- Design and Development and Unit Testing.
- Work is comprised of software maintenance activities including:
- Analyzing and troubleshooting problem reports from fielded systems
- Incorporating software fixes into existing software baseline
- Unit testing
- Performing software integration and software testing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Military or Defense Exposure is a BONUS (Not Required)
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance is a BONUS (Not Required)
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Daniel Miller