Posting ID: JP-002143788
Our client, a major financial services organization is actively searching for a technology systems analyst for a long term contract position.
· Systems Analyst with working knowledge of capital markets and Risk space (any risk experience is preferred).
· Experience with analysis and design of mid-scale to large systems is a must. Not looking for a developer, but this person should be very technical and will be involved in the systems design phase.
· Experience working with Object Oriented language is preferred (Python – good to have).
· Data centric skills is a must (need to be good with SQL and Excel).
· Strong project management and documentation skills.
· Prior experience in analysis / design for mid / large system implementation
· Very analytical with ability to think out of box solutions
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Sustain fast paced environment and ability to work with moving targets
· Must be able to work independently and take ownership and responsibility for his/her work assignments
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent work activities
· Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills; Must be able to communicate, influence and collaborate with business and technology
· Partners effectively
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072