Posting ID: JP-002177947
Currently looking for reliable candidates to join a long term opportunity. Candidates will have a chance to go on direct, qualify for pay increases and find a long term company to work with! To set up testing and interview please call 843-972-1987 or send in your resume.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:00PM typical shift.
- Candidates MUST have a driver’s license and a personal vehicle is preferred.
- Candidates will be working with a local utility company.
- Inspections will be done within The Bronx, and Westchester area
- Candidates must be ok with traveling in these locations.
- Strong candidates should not have more than 2 jobs in the last 2 years
- Perform periodic facility inspections and surveys on utility-owned gas meters for a local utility company
- Complete all necessary documentation
- Ensure readings and records are following all company and regulatory requirements
- Support the successful completion of regulatory audits and inspections
- Integrity surveys, which include direct assessments and close interval surveys
- Perform audit reviews with operations and support them during audits.
- Report to the Job Site
- Either Driving their own Vehicle or Public Transportation.
- The Technician will get a list of 20-30 jobs for the day. They will be expected to be self-sufficient throughout the day. A candidate must have their own vehicle
Simple Tool Set - Flashlight, Gas Detector, Field Binder for Paperwork, handheld Tablet. FR Shirts, Pants, Safety Vest, Hard Hat provided as well.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Picha, Taylor