Posting ID: JP-002095169
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADMINISTRATION OPENING
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORIES ON LONG ISLAND
MONDAY - FRIDAY
- 2 years of recent medical administration experience
- Microsoft office proficient
- Must type 30WPM
- Must be detail oriented and a fast paced worker
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Work with billing department manager to process medical codes
- Follow up with insurance companies and patients
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072