Operator (1st Shift)
Posting ID: JP-002243070
Great 1st Shift Operator opportunity in Port Washington, NY!
Do you have experience in...
- General Warehouse
- Forklift Experience
- Shipping/Receiving Experience
then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Working in the warehouse facility performing general warehouse responsibilities.
- These include, operating a forklift to move materials throughout, scanning inventory, cycle counts, and general lifting and moving of product.
Scanning parts into the computer inventory systems may also be required at times.
Hours: First Shift 7:00am-3:30pm
Forklift, Warehouse, Inventory
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of warehouse experience
- Diploma or GED from a US schooling system required.
- Need to be able to read and write English, due to the various SOP's in place.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Christopher Sholtis