Posting ID: JP-002068244
Seeking a Cyber/IA Engineer for an opportunity with a large Aerospace/DoD company located in Syracuse, NY.
- Certifications/Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science or Information Assurance
- Experience within Cyber or IA
- Linux System Administration experience or certifications desired
- Experience with tool transitions SVN/GIT (preferred not required)
- Knowledge of NIST Special Publication 800-53 (preferred not required)
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- The Cyber Information Assurance Engineers will have experience with application software, operating systems, networking, cyber vulnerability, security principles, and design for information assurance.
- Help with some Hardware/SW integration efforts
- Perform duties as necessary to harden Linux OS for target application
- Conduct tests as appropriate to ensure that the patches and hardening perform as expected
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stark, Michael