Mechanical Systems Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002151581
Seeking an Engineer with experience in both the Mechanical and Systems Engineering field for an opportunity with a large Aerospace/DoD company located in Syracuse, NY. Please apply with an updated resume.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Aerospace, or Systems Engineering (or similar degree)
- Experience working in the Mechanical field
- Experience working in the Systems field
- Will be working with Integration & Test
- Network Troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an integrated product development team
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Aerospace or DoD experience preferred but not required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072