Entry Level Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002173171
Seeking several entry level software engineers for a large Aerospace/DoD company located in the Syracuse, NY area.
- Coding in C++ Experience
- Linux Experience
- Design, Development and Unit Testing
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance Required
- Work is comprised of software maintenance activities including analyzing and troubleshooting problem reports from fielded systems, incorporating software fixes into existing software baseline, unit testing, performing software integration and software test.
- The engineer will support multiple programs and participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle (design, code, and test)
- The engineer will leverage software engineering processes and procedures while performing their respective software engineering and verification activities
- In this important role the software engineer will collaborate with other engineering disciplines and program personnel and will participate in cross functional six sigma style product or process improvement meetings
Please send me your most recent resume for consideration or reach out to me at the contact info below for more information on this opportunity.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Strycharz, Christa