Digital Circuit Design Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002662874
• Design of complex high speed digital circuit card assemblies
• Lead/Mentor a team of junior engineers
• Support test and troubleshooting of systems, modules and sub-assemblies of digital modules, working directly with program engineering personnel as required • Interface with Engineering, Operations, Quality and other supporting functions to drive defect resolution to root cause
• Generate and implement improvements in product and test design and methodologies to reduce cost, increase yield, and improve throughput
• Generate and review the technical content of test procedures, drawings, engineering specifications, reports, Engineering Change Orders, and other documentation
• High speed digital design of circuit card assemblies
• PCIe, DDR3,4, Ethernet, Fiber
• Experience with the design, build, integration and/or test of complex electronic systems.
• Eligible for DOD Security Clearance
• Industrial temperature or better digital circuit card design
• CCA Manufacturing experience
• Design for aircraft environment
• Xilinx/Microsemi FPGA based circuit card design.
• Embedded processors NXP, AMD, Intel
• GPU based card design
• Cadence CAD based schematic capture and simulation
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072