Job Search & More
Posted Friday, July 14, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003904044
We currently have an opening for a Quality Control Analytical Supervisor for a global leader in regenerative medicine that specializes in the development and manufacturing of cell and gene therapies. As they continue to grow, they are eager to bring on sharp, competent individuals into their team.
Location: Allendale, NJ
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Perform testing to help develop methods for flow cytometry and QC analysis
- Schedules and monitors daily operation of department based on projected client demands.
- Conducts routine walkthroughs of the facility to ensure compliance with regulatory and quality practices.
- Approval of investigations and documentation of non-confirming events and OOS.
- Maintains audit readiness within the department by ensuring proper training of staff, reviewing documentation, and ensuring laboratory cleanliness.
- Manages projects and leads initiatives in the workplace. Organizes resources, people, and activities; and ensures collaboration and the achievement of project and function goals and targets.