Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003908154
Actalent's Client is looking for a Inspectors to replace the lead service lines for copper ones.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- OSHA 10 (can be obtained prior to starting/1st week of starting)
- Construction experience/ Interest
- Must be a strong communicator since you're going to be speaking with clients daily and be on their property.
- 1+ years of construction experience
- Inspecting water mains and/or other structures (roads, dams, bridges, etc.) to ascertain structural soundness, safety, and compliance with code and regulations.
- Documenting inspection results inclusive of deterioration, structural condition, deficiencies between design and execution of construction and any needed sampling.
- Monitoring progress and contributing to construction reports and/or project status reports.
- Overseeing and coordinating construction related services on projects.
- Conducting on site investigations and reviewing relevant data including maps, reports, tests, drawings and other as required.
- Complying with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc. and delivering technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Winning work with American Water for a huge LED Service line where they need to replace all water mains.
- Other clients includes - Veolia and Townships like the city of Newark, Middlesex County and Passaic Valley.
Civil engineering, osha 10, surveying, construction, water treatment, excavation, Site development, Construction inspection, Inspection
Top Skills Details:
Civil engineering,osha 10,surveying,construction,water treatment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
·Must be a strong communicator since you're going to be speaking with homeowners daily and be on their property. Personality is BIG
·Construction experience/ Interest
·Bachelors in civil engineering
Recruiter: Brittany Gokhman