Customer Support Agent
Posting ID: JP-002660955
Now Hiring – Customer Service & Support
Berlin Township, NJ, US
This role offers customer service/call center experience professionals
the opportunity to truly thrive doing what they do best! Further explore this exciting opportunity
A Day in the Role:
· Point of contact for existing customers
· Responsible for opening services request for products
· Scheduling technicians for servicing
· Liaison between customer & Service Managers
· Providing and verifying quality quotes for services
· Explaining warranty programs
· Once service is complete sending over legal document for agreement of satisfaction
· Tracking program for outstanding payments
· Collection of payment after final service/ installation is complete
· Running work in progress reports
· Diagnose customer issues, ask probing follow up questions & direct to the correct department
· Working through excel
Benefits of this Role:
· Company is up over 200% year over year sales
· Long tenure from management team.
· Team-oriented culture
· Company Benefits after 90 days & incentive program for healthy living
· A lot of room for growth, they hire from within.
· Phone etiquette
· ability to work on dual monitors
For questions, please feel
free to contact me:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Amanda Taylor