Job Search & More
Customer Service Specialist
Posted Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003897852
Position involves providing technical and sales assistance to customers, potential customers and associates in order to maintain established sales activity and generate new sales within corporate guidelines.
- Accept new orders, reorders, or issues- majority of orders are over email
- Assist customers who ordered products with any questions, updates, follow ups
- Assisting customer with installing, operating and commissioning new products and troubleshooting parts/equipment issues over the phone
- Work with the engineering department to ensure communication in meeting customers' needs when issues are escalated.
- Work with production department to coordinate the release of orders, expediting, and checking for parts shortages and coordinating the arrival of purchased parts
- Work with inventory and purchasing departments coordinating the proper allocation and procurement of parts
- Edit orders accurately for input into SAP database and complete necessary documentation
Customer Service, order processing, Customer support, sales support, Data Entry, Product Knowledge, microsoft office, sap, order entry
Top Skills Details:
Customer Service,order processing,Customer support,sales support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Service and/or sales support
- Data Entry/Order processing preferred not required
- ERP experience preferred not required
- Microsoft skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand technical ability
The schedule for this role is M-F 8am-5pm --- no overnights and no weekends!!!
THIS ROLE IS ON SITE AND WILL REQUIRE YOU TO COMMUTE TO AND FROM THE BRIDGEPORT, NJ FACILITY.