Customer Service Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002663682
Customer Service Opportunity in Swedesboro NJ
Remote after 2 weeks in training
Pay-$17-18 an hour
First shift M-F
Position involves providing technical and sales assistance to customers, potential customers and associates in order to maintain established sales activity and generate new sales within corporate guidelines.
- Accept new orders, reorders, or issues- majority of orders are over email
- Assist customers who ordered products with any questions, updates, follow ups
- Assisting customer with installing, operating and commissioning new products and troubleshooting parts/equipment issues over the phone
- Work with the engineering department to ensure communication in meeting customers' needs when issues are escalated.
- Work with production department to coordinate the release of orders, expediting, and checking for parts shortages and coordinating the arrival of purchased parts
- Work with inventory and purchasing departments coordinating the proper allocation and procurement of parts
- Edit orders accurately for input into SAP database and complete necessary documentation
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Dylan Mento
Phone: (856) 532-2874