Posting ID: JP-002661658
Seeking a SEO Specialist to work with a growing Healthcare company. Apply NOW for immediate consideration.
• Performing keyword research and pinpointing key insights across all online assets, prioritizing as needed
• Deriving insights from ongoing SEO monitoring of the competitive set
• Identifying and and implementing SEO strategies for new site builds, as well as redesigns and updates of existing assets
• Maintaining project status updates with relevant KPIs
• Working with internal IT team to audit web sites and implement technical SEO changes
• Collaborating with each brand’s creative AOR to optimize on-page content and site structure
• Leading in the development of campaign optimization recommendations, with the goal of decreasing dependency on paid media that results in low-quality audiences and lackluster engagement
• Educating the marketing team on foundational SEO tenants and best practices
• Overseeing ongoing SERP analysis on critical search terms
• Supporting annual brand planning initiatives with relevant SEO research, outcomes analysis and actionable insights, specifically informing SEM efforts as a strongly interwoven channel
• Adding value to the team by enhancing templates, deliverables and processes
• Supporting the digital marketing lead on related initiatives that build to an internal digital experience Center of Excellence
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Gina Petaccio
Phone: (856) 532-2854