Posting ID: JP-002343002
Currently hiring full time warehouse workers that will be responsible for preparing and repairing defective wooden fruit bins, cleaning the bins, and preparing the bins for harvest that starts in September. Skills will include safely using hand tools to assembly and repair the bins, general picking and packing, inspecting product and make sure the quality standards are being met before being shipped out.
This job does require employees to work overtime, bonuses available during their harvest season (from September through November). If interested please apply by submitting your resume or contacting me directly at 610-249-2802 or email@example.com. Below is more information on the job description to review.
• Must be able to physically lift/move up to 75lbs
• Responsible for the safe operation of tools, equipment and other machinery
• Responsible to maintain a safe, clean, organized work environment at all times
• Must maintain accurate production, quality and operational records as required
• Advise the supervisor of any operational problems, equipment failure, and safety or quality concerns.
• Ensure bin assembly for harvest season and maintain the cleanliness of all bins
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Cara Lord