Posting ID: JP-002616727
1. Experience using CAD to some extent
2. Associates or Cad Certification
CAD Technicians will be drafting in proprietary drafting software that is on a Microstation Platform (IDDS/ICGS). CAD Technicians will be responsible for drafting updates/additions to the Client's customers through completion of engineering plans/schematics.
This person will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Complete projects in the Microstation software (IDDS/ICGS) drafting software
- Enter data into drafting system based on engineering field notes or sketch provided by customer
- Compile reports (bill of materials, task list, etc.) in drafting software and combine with the drafted workprints to create a completed document package for delivery to customer
- Complete revisions/redlines to drafts that will be provided by members of our quality control department
- Plotting different utility poles and electrical lines for cities and towns
- Ability to communicate and work with field staff
- Ability to work within a team to perform drafting and design
Design, Autocad, Drafting, microstation, cad, bom
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
CAD Drafters will get 100% on the job training for the first 1-2 weeks. After training, this person will be put on to a team lead by a QC Specialist. Post training, the drafters will be responsible for doing Microstation drafting work.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brittany Gokhman