Posting ID: JP-002658825
Pharmaceutical Production Operator
This person will work in Production department. Based on project requirements, he or she will be assigned to work (with complete training) in Granulation, Blending, Compression, Coating, Dispensing or Technical Service Department at the discretion of the Management. Performs miscellaneous inventory of consumables to ensure proper stock.
Principal duties and responsibilities include:
• Follow all procedures and policies in the manufacturing facility.
• Be aware and read the latest versions of the SOP’s and document the same in the training record.
• Clean, set up and operate all the related equipment in the manufacturing facility.
• Produce pharmaceutical products according to cGMP’s.
• Follow Good Documentation Practices.
• Coordinate with Quality Assurance Department for line clearance after major or minor cleaning.
• Coordinate with Engineering Department and or Production Supervisor for any Equipment / Facility break down with an appropriate work order.
• Take the responsibility as a trainer to train a new employees and/or operator from other processing equipment.
• Perform other tasks deemed necessary by the Production Supervisor.
A. Education: High School Graduate or equivalent experience within a pharmaceutical facility.
B. Knowledge/Skills: Qualified in the operation of oral solids pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment. Basic computer skills with some understanding of MS Word and Excel a plus. Communication skills to manage the department and inter departmental co-ordination to perform the tasks required.
C. Mental Requirements: Ability to perform basic math, read, write, communicate and handle stress produced by time pressure, customer demands, etc.
D Physical Requirements: Must be accessible to all laboratory, manufacturing, and office areas. Must be able to climb ladders safely. Must be able to wear the required PPR for entering processing area. Specific vision requires include reading of written documents and use of a computer. Must be able to sit or stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, and lift up to 100 lbs. Must be able to write legibly and have good attention to detail.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072