Posting ID: JP-002349001
Aerotek is supporting a large Cable Manufacturer to hire Machine Operators for their manufacturing team!
** Start as soon as next week!**
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Hours: Mon-Fri 3pm-11:30pm
Training on 1st shift - 8am-4:30pm
Looking for candidates who are ideally open to ALL SHIFTs with strong machine operating experience and light troubleshooting experience! Training will be on the first shift for the first 2-3 months, then will be moved to 2nd shift. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow your machine operating career! Lots of Overtime Available!
- Operate and run cable manufacturing equipment
- Monitor the running of machinery and quality of the cable coming out of the machine
- Once fully trained; will operate 1-2 machine cells on your own
- Will be given an order sheet that specifies the cable and material
- Will set up everything and then plug in the specifications of the order into a computer next to the machine. (Basic editing. The programs are already written. Just adding the specs).
- Will have to use forklift to move the correct reels of cable to the machine and load them up
- Will have to troubleshoot the equipment as it's running/or for breakdowns
- Will have to constantly refill the material that is coating the cables
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Machine Operating Experience Required
- Forklift Experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50-60 lbs
- Basic troubleshoot and repair experience preferred
- Must be willing to submit to Bckgrnd Screening
Interviewing and Hiring candidates THIS week!
** Start Date is as soon as possible!**
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Call Cynthia at 973-829-4403 or apply with your most updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Huamash, Cynthia