Customer Support Agent
Posting ID: JP-002660901
Aston Carter has an immediate need for multiple Customer Support Representatives to start on 3/7/2022 with a large client based out of West Berlin, NJ. These are a Monday-Friday, 1st Shift opportunity!!!
In this role these Customer Support Representatives with be responsible for the following:
- Point of contact for existing customers
- Responsible for opening services request for products
- Scheduling technicians for servicing
- Liaison between customer & Service Managers
- Providing and verifying quality quotes for services
- Explaining warranty programs
- Once service is complete sending over legal document for agreement of satisfaction
- Taking payments
- Running work in progress reports
- 1+ Years of Customer service experience (Call Center, Administrative, Receptionist, Front desk roles)
- Ability to input customer orders/information into CRM software.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office Proficient
This position offers a lot of potential for growth! Interested candidates should apply directly to this posting!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Tiffany Calpin
Phone: (570) 235-2106