Posting ID: JP-002659092
Our client, a leading healthcare organization, is looking for Patient Schedulers to join their team!
*** This role requires an Associates Degree***
The Patient Scheduler, you will be handling calls from patients to directly schedule them and sometimes to transfer the call to the appropriate department.
Will also be entering patient information into EMR system.
- Serves as a point of contact for referring physicians, patients, and caregivers to provide assistance with assessing physician services offered
- Converts callers interested in services into appointments, referrals, and utilization of services.
- Serves as a liaison between referring physicians, patients, and specialists.
- Provide exceptional patient service.
- Will utilize general office equipment including a multi-line telephone system.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum education of an Associates Degree required
- 1+ years of customer service experience either in a call center or healthcare environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with EMR systems preferred
- Experience with medical terminology
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Gianna Tucker