IAM Remediant / Privileged Access Management Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002264723
The IAM SME will be responsible for understanding to design and direction of the Customer's Privileged Access Management services and provide utmost trust in the security and integrity of the enterprise privileged identities and to ultimately advance the mission of the PAM Service. Provides hands on technical leadership for security domains, assists with defining vision and execution of strategy and is expected to help solve a wide range of security challenges.
The position will involve applying security controls but not limited to password issues, access issues and providing information regarding use of Remediant SecureOne privileged access management solutions. The SME should be comfortable working alone or across multiple teams and exhibit attention to detail and critical thinking skills. SME must have knowledge of Privileged Accounts across a variety of platforms.
• Evaluate the AD, Windows admin accounts (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP) and on-premise AD environment
• Define use cases to satisfy the Just In Time Scenarios
• Identify the risks and/or gaps
• Identify and suggest possible improvements
• Integrate Privileged Interactive Accounts with the Just In Time solution using Remediant SecureOne software
• Identify and define privileged application account scenarios
• Must have worked with Remediant APP to App and Crowdstrike Integrations.
• Complete remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques
• Discover the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
• Perform other duties or projects as required or assigned
• Understanding of Privileged Access Management concepts
• Must have experience in Remediant SecureOne software
• Experience in IDM System like SailPoint is a plus
• Experience administering Windows/Linux platforms
• Experience with Privileged Access Workstations
• Basic scripting skills (JAVA, PowerShell, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Firewalls)
• Experience with API’s a plus
• Knowledge of CyberArk and HashiCorp Vault is a plus
• Knowledge of Identify and Governance system is preferred.
• Engineering, Computer Science degree preferred
• Generally require 8+ years related experience
• Experience with modern development tools: Git, JIRA, etc.
Top Skills Details:
Privileged Access Management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Manager prefers local / relocation candidates - but open to 100% remote if they are experienced in Remediant SecureOne software
Prefer they are based on East Coast and can work out of Atlanta, Philadelphia, DC, Reston VA, DC, Moorestown NJ
1. Remediant as a tool is preferred
2. Provisioning access to Windows server – knowledge of how accesses are given to Windows server, how accesses are removed
3. Knowledge on how to monitor certain things when accesses are being provisioned in Windows server – able to understand from the Windows perspective.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072