Desktop Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002660739
The helpdesk resource will provide technical support, and resolve all incoming calls/issues from clients. This resource will also work with vendors and other SME's to identify and resolve complex client issues. Looking for someone who is experienced with tier 2-3 level support. Needs to be onsite in Newark, NJ
• Provides dedicated tier 2 technical support for our client's business unit as an extension of the help desk.
• Responsible for resolving all incoming calls delivered to the helpdesk and managing escalated cases.
• Responds to a variety of technical issues from incoming calls or cases escalated by other help desk staff.
• Provides technical guidance and consults with vendors and other systems support units to identify and resolve complex client
Windows 10, Support, Active directory, Help desk, Desktop, Technical support, Windows, Exchange, Customer service
Top Skills Details:
Windows 10,Support,Active directory, Help desk, Desktop
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Alerts clients and team members when a major problem is suspected.
• Performs recovery testing to confirm availability of systems where outages have occurred.
• Documents and tracks status of client inquiries, coordinates appropriate response and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
• Participates in the analysis of client identified issues or problems which may require changes to department procedures, standards or systems.
• Evaluates effectiveness of new utilities and tools.
• Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
Strong customer service skills; Great verbal & written communication; Proven experience in technical support; Established experience in diagnosing and resolving technical problems
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072